Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleep Update

I have been waiting 4 months to say this... I SLEPT WITHOUT A PILL!!! Yes, it's true! I have been taking smaller and smaller doses of this sleeping pill for the last 2 months with the hope that one day I wouldn't need it. I have done it really slowly so it would be successful. So, the other night I took a double dose of a sleep herb my naturopath gave me and tried to see if I could sleep without the prescription pill. I woke up at 2 am and realized I had been sleeping for 3 hours without a pill! I was so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep (go figure) and ended up taking a tiny bit of the pill just to get back to sleep. Then last night I did the herb again and fell asleep. I woke up every hour or two all night long but was always able to get back to sleep without any of the pill. I woke up a bit tired from all the waking up last night but I feel sooooo excited too! Like I have turned the corner on this craziness. It's awesome.

That's it. Just wanted to update all of you. It's really cool!

2 comments:

RevTrevK said...

yaaaa!!! That's such good news & answer to many prayers... God is good. So happy for you Char.

The Meier's said...

YEAH! Such great news