Saturday, March 15, 2008

Off to Abby!

Hi all! Well, the funeral yesterday was nice. There was a lot of sharing about Vaughan's life and how he impacted people. Kenny officiated the service and did a great job.

Today Ethan is feeling under the weather. I think he has the flu that Brayden had this past week. I hope he gets over it soon because tomorrow we are off to Abbotsford. Yes, my boys and I are going to Abby for 3 days. My college roommate, Sarah and her hubby live there. We have not been down there to see them in forever. So, as Kenny works the week away, we will be playing the week away with Sarah and her boys. It will be fun!

Our school district has 2 weeks of spring break. That's 16 days in a row with my kids! So this week we will be in Abby from Sunday til Wednesday. Thursday I have 10 hours alone with 5 kids. Friday I will have 5 kids again in the morning but Kenny will have the day off because it will be Good Friday. I actually have to meet a doula client that morning so Kenny will have the kids alone for a bit. Then on the afternoon of Good Friday we will head out to my parents cottage for the Easter Weekend. Fun! As soon as we get back from the cottage we will have company for the second week of Spring Break. Our friends from Calgary will be up visiting. How I will find time to get groceries and clean the house before that happens is beyond me! Things will be very busy!! But it will be a fun time!

I'll keep you posted on our next few weeks with pics, etc as stuff happens. Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

The Meier's said...

Oh how nice you guys have a fun filled spring break ahead of you. We had planned to come to Vernon last week till this week but Darrin had a switch in his work schedule so we couldnt. But Darrin's parents are coming on Wed and staying till Tues which we are so looking forward to spending time with them.
Happy Easter!

Renice said...

Have a great Spring Break with the kids and Kenny. If you're out the Coquitlam way and have a moment of free time let me know.