Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter is here

Well, I woke up this morning with two little boys talking very loudly into my ear. Something about snow. My throat was so sore... swollen glands and the whole bit (I guess I'm getting sick) nothing that a little oil of oregano can't fix. I managed to stumble out of bed and look out he window. WOW! Winter has arrived! I measured 9 cm of snow on our deck railing and it's still coming down a bit. The boys rushed around getting ready for school and were outside sledding by 7:45 am! I was still trying to crack my eyes open at that point! Oh the joy of being young (them, not me)!

Living in the country during the fall was amazing with all the colors. But living in the country after a fresh snowfall is pretty amazing too. Check out these pics of our yard.

This is what it looked like last night


And here it is this morning (that blue speck on the ground is Brayden sliding)









1 comment:

The Meier's said...

wow, how beautiful it is there. I am sure your boys are having a great time. Hope you dont get sick sick. I am just getting over a small cold..it wasnt bad cept i lost my voice. Happy Holidays!!!