Monday, July 09, 2007

Bon

(the title is supposed to say "bon voyage" but blogger would only let me do "bon" and now it won't let me erase it!)

After our little camping trip we had my friend, Elina come and visit for a few days. We grew up together in Calgary so it was great to catch up again.

We are leaving tomorrow for the Toews Family Western Canada Tour! We will be stopping at the Calgary Stampede, my Gramma's house in Regina, and of course, the center of the universe... Steinbach, Manitoba where Kenny's family lives. We plan on camping the whole way there and back. We'll be gone for 8 days. I must say the thought of driving 44 hours in total with 2 kids does not excite me. But it will be nice to spend some time together with family.

I still have a day of packing, house cleaning (we will have some house showings while we are gone) and running around to do tomorrow before we go!

Life never slows down! Hope you all have a good week. We'll be leaving the 37 degrees for a cooler 22 degrees. Let's just pray it doesn't rain on us as we camp!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Renice said...

have fun on your trip. I hope you can withstand the long hours of driving. 2 days ago we had a very long drive home from our holidays. Maybe I was PMSing but by the end I was balling my eyes out literally. By the way, the kids were fine, I still don't know what my problem was. lol.
Enjoy your family and I hope the mosquitos aren't as bad - ya right. You better bring lots of bug spray!

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

I was hoping Bon had something to do with you going to the Stampede and Bon Jovi was playing at the Stampede and you went and rocked out tothe songs of your youth and had a great time shaking your mullet whilst raising your fist in the air.

Guess not....

Back to Facebook