We checked out the Bayside Market on our first night which was really cool. And lucky me, I stumbled upon Bath and Body Works annual sale! YIPEE! I was like a kid in a candy store! We hit an outlet mall as well and found some great deals. One night we went to the Art Deco district of South Beach. It was fun to walk the streets and see the nightlife.
Although we really enjoyed our time checking out Miami, we both felt that it was not the prettiest city in the world. It didn't even come close to comparing with San Diego. But there were some very amazing parts of the city and the coastline is beautiful.
Here is Kenny relaxing on the beach. Our hotel is in the background there.
While in South Beach, we found this AWESOME streetside Italian restaurant. It was a dining experience to say the least. The waiters would sing in Italian while they served people. And the food was so good! I felt like I was in Italy!
We literally stumbled upon this tatoo shop. You may recognize it because it is the location of a popular TV show on TLC called Miami Ink. We have never even seen the show but thought it was cool to be there. Kenny thought about getting a tatoo while we were there but I managed to talk him out of it!!
Here is some of the Miami skyline from our ship before we sailed away.
3 comments:
if you want, I can send you the link to the "maui ink" vid that I made.
Hey guys, It looks like you had an amazing time. I'm so envious right now. I was up north while you were gone and as I checked your blog about your schedule I noticed that while I was stuck indoors surrounded by ice and snow and regular life, you were snorkleing at that very moment. It was a gross for me kindof feeling. I'm sooo happy that you had such a great time. Your pictures were great and everything looked so inviting and fun.
Hi, my name is canagal & I am addicted to youtube
Post a Comment