An ongoing account of our lives, more specifically, our children's lives (since ours are fairly mundane)
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Ode to Ethan!
Ethan was being so funny in the bath tonight. I think I took 28 pictures of him just in the bath. Here are a couple of my favorites that are not too revealing. Personally, I think that watching someone snorkel in the tub is one of the funniest things ever! I think that last one with him in the mask is totally hilarious!
So cute, sooo funny. I have never seen anyone snorkle in the tub before. I laughed out loud when I saw the mask picture. Next time you'll have to use bubbles and throw some pennies in for him to hunt for. Super funny.
Thanks for your comment. I hope you do not mind if I check out your site once in awhile & comment. Most of my posts are not as spirited and are usually just a mudane look into our lives. We are doing well. I am the controller at an oil and gas company & Sean is a pilot with a co. here in Calgary. We are still childless (by choice). We have 2 cats and lead a very active life. Your kids are quite cute. I am sure you make an excellent mother. -Nancy PS: Sean is waving hello in the background
5 comments:
So cute, sooo funny. I have never seen anyone snorkle in the tub before. I laughed out loud when I saw the mask picture. Next time you'll have to use bubbles and throw some pennies in for him to hunt for. Super funny.
Ethan, you are a hoot! Keep your fun loving spirit, k? We miss you guys tons hope we can stop by for a playdate soon...
Happy Holidays Toews Family!
Thanks for your comment. You knew us as "Sean & Nancy"
Little "Ogo-Pogo" action with the butt shot.
Ah, he's his daddy's boy!!!
Thanks for your comment.
I hope you do not mind if I check out your site once in awhile & comment. Most of my posts are not as spirited and are usually just a mudane look into our lives.
We are doing well. I am the controller at an oil and gas company & Sean is a pilot with a co. here in Calgary. We are still childless (by choice). We have 2 cats and lead a very active life. Your kids are quite cute. I am sure you make an excellent mother.
-Nancy
PS: Sean is waving hello in the background
Post a Comment